Have you mistakenly deleted your important messages or medial files on whatsApp and need it again? I’m here to show how to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Messages And Media. Be patient with whilst i show you how Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Messages And Media. To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Messages And Media on android without any backup, then you should thank me for this article.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android will help you recover any deleted media files, and PDFs, Word Documents, APKs, and Contacts from your Android devices. In this tutorial, I will show you how to recover any of the mentioned above using Wondershare Dr Fone for Android.
1. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD and install Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android
2. Enable USB Debugging on your phone and connect it to your PC
3. Start Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android and it will automatically connect to your phone.
4. When the connection is successful, click on “Next” to continue.
5. On the next screen, you will see the available files that can be recovered, including contacts, messages, call history, whatsapp messages and attachments, videos, audio, pictures, documents. Make your selection and click “Next”.
6. Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android will analyze your phone and recover any deleted file per your selection
7. Upon successful recovery, you will find all your files. Click on the “Recover” button on the lower right hand corner, choose a location where you wish to save the files and there you are.