3.If you have a very long and complex password, storing your password in your browser is also an easy way for to log in into an account without having to rack your brains, just to remember your own passwords.
Let's see how that can be done and how to protect yourself.
Click here to get the video tutorial
1. Click on the menu tab and choose “settings”
2. Click on “Show Advanced Settings”
3.Scroll down and under the “Password and forms” Click on “Manage saved passwords”.
4.A window will pop up showing you the website, username and the password in asterisk.
5.To see the password in plain text, click on the website and then click on “Show”.
- 1.Click on “Firefox” at the top left-hand corner then choose “Options”
- 2.While in the Options windows, click on the “Security” tab then click on “Saved Passwords”
- 3.A window will pop up showing you the website and username. To view the password, click on “Show Passwords”
- 4.To delete the passwords, click on “Remove All Passwords”.