There has been a change in the way pages are created and posts linked to them in Blogger, as of the time of writing this post. In this tutorial, I take you through the steps involved in creating pages and linking posts under them.
CREATE A LABEL
When you click on the Labels, a text area will appear below the label. Here, you enter the name of the label you want to create. Now it is advisable to name the label according to the page you want to create.
So in this tutorial, I have a post called post for page two which I want to post under a page called page two, so I will name the label page two. This will make it easier for you to identify which label belongs to what page. So assuming you want to create a page called tutorials, I will advise you to name your label, tutorials or tutorials-label.
Read also: How To Post Under Different Pages In Blogger
- Create a new post
- Create a new label for that post
- View your post, find the label for the post below the content of the post and then click on that label
- Copy the link address of the label you have created.
- Go to your dashboard
- Find the page gadget and then click on “Edit”
- Scroll down and click on “+Add link Pages”
- Enter the name of the page and paste the link address of the label you copied